Sunday, May 3, 2015

How Alcohol leads to Drugs

This week I have focused my research on how drus are introduced by alcohol. Although my Genius Hour is on the effects, it has to start somewhere.

Many teens and young adults first incounter alcohol at parties or get togethers. Once you become used to the symptoms of alcohol, you start to try new things and "experiment". Experimental or first time drugs are marijuana, cigarettes, and cocaine. After getting hooked on marijuana, cigarettes, and cocaine, you are going to become dependent on that drug and potentially try new and more dangerous drugs. More dangerous drugs consist of Amphetamines, Ecstasy and Heroin.

I do believe alcohol eventually leads to the start of drugs. I am almost completed with my research and really excited about my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment