Sunday, April 19, 2015

Heeeey! I have started my research on the effects Illegal Drugs have on your body and have. I learned that each drug has different effects and consequences. For example, the more dangerous the drug is , the larger the fine is for possession or supplying.

Each drug has many "code names" associating with the effect it has on someone or a shorter way of saying it. For example, Amphetamines are called "phet" for short. Also Ecstasy are called "apples" because they boost your energy. If a drug has a very harmful effect on the body , the fine or time in prison is larger then a drug that isn't as harmful or damaging. For example, heroin can send get you up to life in prison if you are caught supplying it , but Ketamine will get you 14 years in prison.

I am enjoying all the research and new facts I'm learning about this topic and I hope you are too. This is just the beginning of my research and I have lots more to learn! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jeada, I have a question. Are you researching the effects drugs have on the body or just finding random facts about drugs. From this post, it seems like you are just discovering random things about drugs. I think your presentation will be much more interesting if you research the biological, psychological, and/or physical effects of drugs. Right now, you have no direction.

    ReplyDelete