Friday, April 10, 2015

Introduction of Illegal Drugs Genius Hour

My name is Jeada AKA Jay. I will be doing my genius hour on illegal drugs. I will be researching how illegal drugs effect your brain & body. 

There are many different types of drugs and/or illegal drugs. Some examples are marijuana, heroin, cocaine, opium, and meth. Many of these drugs are illegal around the United States.

Every drug has a different effect on the body, mainly in a harmful way. I am interested in the different ways the drugs effect the body. I hope you enjoy my research and presentation for genius hour!

-Jeada

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which specific drugs are you researching for your project? are you gonna do most of them or one certain drug?
      im actually lowkey excited to see how the brain reacts to all of this lol

      Delete